To enter: Go in the running to win one (1) prize, consisting of one (1) entry to an Ironman or Ironman 70.3 “Golden Ticket” of your choosing in the Oceania Region.
To enter, complete one of these steps:
1. Purchase tickets via trybooking.com prior to 5:00pm (AWST) Friday 26 July 2019.
- Purchase ticket in person at the STC Cup on Sunday 28 July 2019
Terms and Conditions:
1. Online entries to the Golden Ticket Raffle (“Raffle”) commence at 12.00pm WST on 7th July 2019 and closes at 5:00pm (AWST) Friday 26 July 2019. In person entries are open from 7:30am to 8:30am on Sunday 28 July 2019. (“Promotional Period”). Taking part in this Raffle constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Stadium Triathlon Club PO Box 136 Wembley WA 6014 is the promoter of this Raffle (“Promoter”).
3. To be eligible for entry (“Entrant”) in the Raffle you must (“Eligibility Criteria”) be aged over 18, and be a current financial member of Stadium Triathlon Club for the 2019/2020 season.
4. To enter, Entrants must purchase a ticket to the Raffle during the Promotional Period (“Entry Requirements”):
5. There is a limit of one (1) prize per person.
6. Valid Entries are entries that satisfy the Entry Criteria and Entry Requirements.
7. There are four (4) prizes to be won, consisting of one (1) ‘Ironman’ or ‘Ironman 70.3’ entry within the Oceania region valued at up to $895.00 (“Prize”). The total prize pool value is up to $3,580.00.
8. The Winner of this Raffle will be drawn by random selection by representatives of Stadium Triathlon Club at or after 8:30am AWST on Sunday 28 July 2019 (“Draw”).
9. The Winner will be notified in person at the Draw or in writing via email by 5:00pm AWST on 29 July 2019.
10. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Winner accepts the Prize ‘as is’ and acknowledges that the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize.
11. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who does not meet the Eligibility Criteria.
12. If for any reason this Raffle is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may take any action that may be available including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Raffle.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Each Winner consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Raffle (including any outcome).
15. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related entities and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, will not be liable for any personal injury, loss or damage, whatsoever which is suffered or sustained (including, but not limited to) indirect or consequential, financial or other loss) to or by an Entrant or Winner.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Western Australia and each Entrant agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Western Australia.